I cannot afford to take requests and do not do point commissions.
Please take some of your time to read through this post carefully before you start commissioning. For both your sake and mine.
Am currently busy with personal projects till October, so will take some time to work on your commission if you are still interested _(:3JL)_
====< OPEN >
Black&White Digital Sketches/Doodles: starting from $20
Fully rendered character: starting from $100
+Addition of background: starting from $50-100 depending on complexity
- enquire along with you commission to be safe.
Feel free to ask about costs for:
- What if I wanted quick drawings with simple renders?
- What if I would like to have more than 1 character?
- What if I am commissioning you for commercial purposes?
- What if I would like to have my character designed by you?
- Anything that you are unclear of.
*Feel free to check my gallery and request for a certain CG style i have used before if you like it that way.kaizeru.deviantart.com/gallery…
*Prices stated here are only guidelines. It may cost less or more depending on complexity.
1. Check if the slots are full.
If no → send me a note titled “commissions”, about the commission you want me to do.
If yes → priority queue → will inform you again when available.
2. Workflow if commission request has been accepted:
I will send you a rough preview → check if it is heading the right direct & your approval → invoice & full payment to me → continuation with work till completion.
3. Before any payment, I have a right to refuse commission request, even after it has been accepted. Please respect my decision then.
4. Completed work will only accommodate at most 2 free edits, which does not require me to completely redraw the work. Please understand as there will be other commissions for me to work on
5. If i deem myself incapable of handling your request i would have to turn it down. Please respect my decision then. m(_ _)m IMPORTANT!
★ There will be no refunds once payment has been made, unless I find reason to do so. I suggest to take a good look at my gallery to see what I am capable of beforehand. Think it through carefully before commissioning.
★ ★ Unless a deadline is stated during your order, I will work on commissions at my own pace. Rushing me after that would do no good because I accepted said commission in the first place without a fixed deadline. Each commission will be fulfilled hopefully within the time frame of a month.
Placing Your Order
Existing original characters & fanart only. It is your choice whether you would like to give me artistic freedom or you would like to have a detailed request with every single detail.
I will not draw:
-furry/anthro (cat ears and stuff are fine)
Paypal (USD) only.
I do not accept points.
1. I have a normal life as well, so please be patient with me while I am working on your pic. I will try to keep it down to less than a month. Rushing me might incur extra fees.
2. DO NOT claim, edit, use as base, or reproduce my artworks for commercial usage. Please use the commission works for personal usage only. I will provide a fairly high res for your own usage.
3. You may use the artwork for any community sharing websites, as long as you do not directly claim the artwork is done by you. If you wish to make use of it for commercial (e.g. merchandise) you may purchase the license from me.
4. As the artist, I have the right to sell the works commissioned and for it to be used as part of my portfolio.
5. Any commission works I have done will have the rights to be posted online for viewing, unless stated otherwise.
=========== A simple template for you to follow when requesting. Commission info: (bustshot/fullbody-no-cropping/pose/etc) Character info: (name/age/etc)
Character image references: (let me know if I have freedom to change costume designs)
Misc notes: (particular style you like in my gallery/special care/questions/etc)